Some of these include:
- Check your lighting (try natural light from outside or a light source from another angle)
- Shiny bald spots tend to trick the software
- Use a natural pose (wide-open eyes, neutral face)
- Make sure you are filling in the same name as shown on the Government ID.
- Please make sure your ID card hasn't expired yet (Check the date)
- You must be 18 to pass the KYC verification
- Make certain the pictures are sharp
- Try to take a picture from a slightly different angle (higher/lower/more to the side, more to the center, further away, closer by)
- It can take players multiple attempts to verify, so attempt multiple times before giving up.
- You can also try different documents (So an ID card or passport instead of a driver's license for example)
Let us know if these suggestions didn't work by creating a ticket at: https://support.splinterlands.com/hc/en-us/requests/new/.
For tickets, you do not need to enter pictures of your ID as an attachment in the first instance.