Besides SPS ranked battle rewards, the next earning opportunity is through reward chests. You can earn reward chests by completing both your Daily Focus and battling to earn Season Chests. The number of chests you can earn is the same for any league, but the rewards chances vary by league.
- A maximum of 30 loot chests can be earned for each daily focus quest and 150 chests for each season quest.
- Novice players do not receive any Season or Focus Rewards.
Note: Season Chests are awarded according to the MAX League you have reached last season. Daily Chests are awarded according to the league you are in when claiming your rewards or starting a new focus. Drop rates reflect CHANCES PER CHEST. You cannot stack those chances by claiming more chests.
In Bronze, you have the same chance of receiving SPS, Potions, Merits, or Cards and a lower chance to get Gold Foil Cards, Legendary Cards, and Chaos Legion Packs with the SPS Token multiplier being 1. Rising in leagues will allow you to increase the chance of receiving Chaos Legion Packs, Gold Foil Cards, and Legendary Cards.
- You can earn either a Legendary potion or an Alchemy potion in a reward chest.
- Legendary potions double your chances for a Legendary card when opening a card pack or reward chest.
- Alchemy potions double your chances for a Gold Foil card when opening a card pack or reward chest.
- Higher leagues have a chance to get multiple potions from 1 chest.
- Splintershards are the official governance token of Splinterlands. Staked SPS can be used to ensure that you can vote on DAO proposals.
- SPS is distributed as rewards for both ranked battles and guild brawls.
- They can be transferred in and out of accounts, and used for purchases in the shop or marketplace in some circumstances.
- You can earn more SPS per reward chest by playing in higher leagues.
- Be sure to Claim & Stake SPS daily for maximum rewards!
- Earn exclusive Cards that can only be found in reward chests.
- These Reward Cards have a maximum print supply, and when reached, a new set of reward cards will be created and rotated into the Reward card pool.
- Soulbound Rewards are the current set.
- As shown in the chart, you'll increase the chances of getting a Legendary Reward card and a Gold Foil Reward card at higher leagues and with the use of potions. You can view the Reward Cards that are still available on SplinterStats - Reward Cards.
Chaos Legion Packs
- You previously could earn Chaos Legions Packs in chests which contain five cards from the Chaos Legion Collection inside, though these have since all been distributed (https://api2.splinterlands.com/players/balances?username=$REWARDS).
- Every player from Bronze to the Champion league had the chance to get one according to the league chances. Using Potions while opening your packs would increase your chances of getting Legendaries and Gold Foil cards from them.
- Booster packs can be bought and sold within the Non-Card Market.
- Earn more Merits by Joining a Guild
- The number of Merits received from a chest will be randomly determined, similar to how the chest rewards are calculated, and your Guild Store bonus will be applied as well.
- Splinterlands Ranked Rewards Update
- Why Didn't I Receive Any SPS for My Ranked Battle?
- PeakD Post Announcing Potions for Chests