Within Splinterlands, there are several Tokens which can be used for various purposes.
Credits can be purchased via Credit Card, PayPal, Venmo, or Crypto. Credits may be used to purchase items in the Market and Non-Card Market.
- $10 minimum purchase
- Credits are non-transferable.
- 1 Credit equals $0.001/$1 = 1000 Credits
- How to Purchase Credits
- Identity Verification is Required to make purchases with Fiat
- The purchase and use of Credits are subject to the Terms of Service and may be subject to limits and restrictions.
Dark Energy Crystals (DEC)
Dark Energy Crystals (DEC) are the primary currency for most things in the Splinterlands shop and marketplace. Use them to purchase magical items, potions, and cards!
- What is DEC?
- DEC Tokenomics
- DEC can be purchased via a third party - Transak. However, this is only available for users within certain jurisdictions. Most U.S. users do not qualify.
SPS is the official governance token for Splinterlands. The purpose of the token is to empower players to participate in the evolution of the game by allowing players who have staked SPS to vote on proposals.
- What is SPS?
- Splintershards (SPS) Rewards
- Staking and Unstaking SPS
- How to Burn SPS for DEC
- SPS Whitepaper
Vouchers are one benefit air dropped to invested players. They can be used to purchase chaos legion bonus packs (with purchases of 100+ packs) at the rate of 1 voucher per pack. Vouchers can also be used to qualify for discounts when purchasing Validator Nodes, Nightmare Packs, Gems, and exclusive Promo Cards.
Merits are distributed as rewards for Ranked battles brawls (special team battles). They can be used to purchase Gladius Cases which contain Gladiator cards - special cards with the Bloodlust ability. Now that the Conscript ability it available to Soulbound Summoners, Gladiator cards can be called forth in ranked battles.
- The Benefits of Joining a Guild - required to participate in Brawls.
- What are Merits?
- How Do I Start Earning Crowns, Merits, and Gladiators?
Crowns are awarded to guilds for victorious brawl participation. They can be spent by guild leaders within the Guild Store to purchase various items or to upgrade the various Guild Buildings.
Do You Want to Know More?
- Explore our FAQ & Blockchain Basics center.
- When I Buy Assets, Where Do My Tokens Go?
- Further questions? Submit a request – Splinterlands
Please sign in to leave a comment.