Why Can't I Find Opponents?
If you find yourself on the seeking enemy screen for over 2 minutes, review the list below to troubleshoot and identify the problem:
1. Ensure that your internet connection is stable and the signal is strong.
2. Clear your cache and cookies, and restart your browser.
3. Ensure that your browser is up to date.
4. Determine whether this issue is present on another browser.
5. It may be necessary to Change HIVE Nodes Due to Technical Issues
6. If you are playing on mobile, you may have to log into the Splinterlands website and then click surrender. This should clear the seeking opponent loading screen.
7. There may be a lack of match-making liquidity. Quick match-making may not be supported when there are not enough players online. If this is the case, take a break from Splinterlands and try back later.
8. You may be flagged as a bot and matched against a bot. However, match-making times should only be 30 seconds, according to the 2022-09-13 release notes. Please submit a ticket to tech support if you'd like to find your bot status.
9. If you have 3 consecutive surrenders, your account will be frozen for 1 hour -- refusing to allow you to seek opponents.
If you are still unable to find an opponent, you can check our #tech-support channel within the Splinterlands Discord for information about whether the issue is widespread. You can also submit a ticket to tech support.
If you are having difficulty playing a specific card, it may be helpful to learn about How Cooldowns Work, in addition to Summoning Monster Restrictions.
You can also learn How to Increase Card Levels by Combining Cards.
Please sign in to leave a comment.